These Cranberry Barbecue Meatballs are usually incredibly an easy task to make. They might need just three easy ingredients and may be made directly on the stovetop, or for comfort, in your sluggish cooker. Serve independently like a hearty appetizer for Thanksgiving or Xmas, or function with rice for a straightforward weeknight meal.
I can’t stop looking at that picture – isn’t that glaze simply gorgeous? It’s probably the most simple thing as well, and it likes amazing. A may of nice and tart cranberry sauce will be blended with a spicy barbecue sauce…and that’s it! When you have the time, you may make your personal meatballs, but also for simplicity I use frozen shop bought meatballs.
SPICY CRANBERRY BARBECUE MEATBALLS
These Cranberry Barbecue Meatballs are usually incredibly an easy task to make. They might need just three easy ingredients and may be made directly on the stovetop, or for comfort, in your sluggish cooker.
- 2 14- ounce deals freezing meatballs if making use of homemade, about 55-60 small
- 1 14- ounce can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 17- ounce container spicy barbecue sauce
- Mix sauces over moderate heat in a big heavy skillet and prepare until bubbly.
- Add meatballs in one layer and mix to coat totally. Reduce warmth to medium-low, cover up and prepare until meatballs are usually warmed through; about quarter-hour for frozen.
- Remove cover up and continue steadily to cook for a few minutes, stirring sometimes, until sauce will be reduced and totally covering the meatballs.
- Serve independently being an appetizer, or as a primary meal over rice.
- For sluggish cooker method, location meatballs within the sluggish cooker and put sauces over. Mix ingredients collectively and prepare on low for a couple hrs or until prepared to serve. Stir once again just before helping.
I love to cook these around the stovetop and allow sauce reduce a little as the meatballs warmth through. That’s the method that you obtain that yummy, sticky glaze. You might use your sluggish cooker. Everything depends on the method that you are helping them and just how much time you might have. For appetizers, crockpot meatballs are most likely easiest but also for a meal, I love the stovetop.