Little Batch Funeral Potatoes – AKA cheesy potato casserole with corn flake topping, celebration potatoes, or potluck potatoes – scaled right down to make a excellent side dish.
This cheesy potato casserole is completely delicious. It’s foundation will be creamy cheesy potatoes that obtain topped with buttered corn flakes cereal that find crispy when cooked.
The only issue with this formula (apart from the title) is the fact that despite the fact that it’s excellent, I would in no way make it like a side meal because I don’t want to consume cheesy potatoes each day for weekly.
Prep Period:10 mins
Cook Period: 35 mins
Total Period: 45 mins
Course: Part Dish
Keyword: funeral potatoes, celebration potatoes, potato casserole
Portions: 8 servings
Calorie consumption: 301kcal
- 3 cups freezing cubed potatoes -thawed at space temperature for at the very least 30 minutes
- 1 (15 oz.) can condensed lotion of poultry soup
- 1 mug sour cream
- 1 mug shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic clove powder
- For that Corn Flake Topping:
- 2 mugs corn flakes cereal
- 1/4 mug butter -melted
- Preheat stove to 350 levels F. Apply a 7×11 (or 9×9) in . baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a big bowl, include the potatoes, lotion of poultry soup, sour lotion, cheddar cheese, sodium, and garlic natural powder. Stir until nicely combined as well as the potatoes are equally coated.
- Pour the potatoes in to the baking meal and distribute them out into a straight layer.
- Spot the corn flakes inside a plastic food storage space handbag. Seal the handbag and use the hands to gently press the handbag and crush the corn flakes.
- Pour the smashed corn flakes right into a small bowl. Include the melted butter. Mix to coating the cereal.
- Spoon the corn flakes equally on the potatoes.
- Bake uncovered for 35 moments. Cool five minutes before serving.
Helping: 1/8th from the recipe | Calorie consumption: 301kcal | Sugars: 24g | Proteins: 7g | Body fat: 19g | Saturated Body fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 893mg | Potassium: 316mg | Dietary fiber: 1g
Recipe Resource: https://www.thewholesomedish.com