A casserole meal of seasonal veggies that is very easy to prepare. It could be made each day ahead – simply reheat before helping. Lemon juice could be substituted for balsamic vinegar, and you may use cooking potatoes unless you possess any Yukon Golds readily available.
Formula by: Saundra
Prep 15 m
Make 40 m
Prepared In 55 m
- 1 little butternut squash, cubed
- 2 reddish bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 nice potato, peeled and cubed
- 3 Yukon Platinum potatoes, cubed
- 1 reddish onion, quartered
- 1 tablespoon chopped new thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped new rosemary
- 1/4 cup essential olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and newly ground dark pepper
- Preheat stove to 475 levels F (245 levels C).
- In a big bowl, mix the squash, reddish bell peppers, nice potato, and Yukon Platinum potatoes. Split the reddish onion quarters into items, and add these to the mixture.
- In a little bowl, stir collectively thyme, rosemary, essential olive oil, vinegar, sodium, and pepper. Toss with veggies until they’re coated. Spread equally on a big roasting pan.
- Roast for 35 to 40 moments within the preheated stove, stirring every ten minutes, or until veggies are prepared through and browned.
PER PORTION: 123 calorie consumption; 4.7 g body fat; 20 g sugars; 2 g proteins; 0 mg cholesterol; 13 mg sodium.
Recipe Resource: https://www.allrecipes.com/